This Delicious Wonder is perfect for dessert in late summer while the blueberries & peaches are in season! It’s quick to make & after ten minutes of cooling, serve it while still warm, with the homemade whipped cream (from earlier posts) or a creamy vanilla ice cream! Enjoy!!
4 cups fresh (or frozen) blueberries
2 cups sliced peaches (I leave the peel on, but you could peel it first)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 TBSP water
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup g free rolled oats
3/4 cup g free all purpose flour
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup earth balance butter (1 stick), softened
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Place blueberries & peaches in an 8″ square pan.
- Sprinkle filling with the cinnamon, water, and lemon juice.
- In large bowl, combine all topping ingredients & with pastry blender, mix ’til it’s a nice crumble.
- Sprinkle the topping over the filling.
- Bake at 375° F for 25-35 minutes or ’til topping is golden brown & filling feels soft by piercing with a fork.