Okay, so I am in love with Buddha bowls! I love creating different flavorful meals all in one bowl! You can make all kinds of delicious combinations! Here is one combo that I made a few days ago. Try your hand at some! It’s delicious when it all mixes together.
brussel sprouts (roasted with olive oil, s & p)
nutritional yeast (1/8 cup)
ground cayenne pepper or paprika
s & p
chopped dried chives
- Roast brussel sprouts in a 350°F oven with olive oil, s & p & most of nutritional yeast minus a tablespoon, for about 10 minutes or until soft & browned.
- Saute onions until transparent, soft & browned. Add mushrooms & saute until soft & browned. Put to the side.
- Heat frozen or fresh spinach. Add olive oil, garlic salt, and a Tablespoon of nutritional yeast. Put to the side.
- Saute chickpeas in olive oil, s & p, turmeric, cumin, garlic salt, onion powder, parsley & chives until browned & the flavors are melded together. Place to the side.
- Cook up rice according to instructions. Add some vegetable broth if you’d like.
- Add seasoning to taste & place each food in sections in bowl.
- Enjoy! These one bowl meals are the best for busy nights & they are just as cozy as a warm soup on a cool night.