I was in such a mood for peanut butter and chocolate & bars sounded so yummy, so why not? These were quick and easy to make & so delicious! Hope you enjoy them!
1 stick Earth Balance vegan butter
1/3 cup Teddies natural peanut butter
1 Large egg
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 TBSPN vanilla extract
1 cup gluten- free all-purpose flour w/ xanthan gum added
1 cup Enjoy Life semi sweet chocolate chips, plus 2 more TBSPNS chocolate chips to add to the top
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8″x 8″ baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Set aside to cool a bit.
3) Pour butter into a large bowl & also add egg, peanut butter, egg, both sugars, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth and combined.
4) Add in the flour. Stir with the whisk until just combined.
5) Add in the cup of chocolate chips with qooden spoon. Stir in gently.
6) Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle in the 2 TBSPNS chocolate chips and smooth out onto top of batter and push in lightly while smoothing.
7) Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes. Check with a toothpick to test for doneness. Cool for 10-15 minutes & take foil out of pan. Cut into bars. Enjoy!!