Every year during Christmas season, our family makes fudge. These are the 2 recipes that we love to make. They’re quick to make & easy with very little ingredients. It takes at least a few hours to harden though, so make ahead. Hope you like them! ❄️🎅 🦌🎄
2 (12 oz.) bags of semi sweet chocolate chips
1 can condensed milk
1 stick of butter
1 cup of small chopped
1) Butter an 8″ x 8″ glass pan. Set aside.
2)Place chocolate chips, condensed milk & butter in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 5 minutes, stopping at each one minute interval to stir. Keep doing that process, until the 5 minutes are done.
3) Add 1 cup of chopped walnuts & stir in.
4) With a rubber spatula, pour fudge mix into the buttered square glass 8″x 8″ pan. Top and press down with parchment paper & place in fridge. It’ll be ready to eat in a few hours. It’s better to leave overnight though. Enjoy!!
Peanut Butter Fudge:
1 cup natural creamy peanut butter (I like Teddie’s)
2 sticks of unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 lb. Confectioner’s sugar
1) In a glass microwavable bowl, put in 2 sticks of butter and peanut butter, put plastic wrap over bowl & melt on high in microwave for 2 minutes.
2) Take out of microwave & stir. *Note bowl is going to be very hot, so be careful!) Place plastic wrap back on. Place in microwave for another 2 minutes. Take out, carefully. Stir again.
3) Stir in by hand the vanilla extract & confectioner’s sugar until mixed together well. Mixture will be thick & tough to stir after awhile.
4) With rubber spatula, spread in greased with butter & lined with parchment paper – 8″ x 8″pan. Press down using parchment folded over top & leave on top to cover. Store in fridge for at least a few hours & up to night before. Enjoy!!
2 Comments Add yours
Yum! I gotta try the peanut butter fudge!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! They’re delicious! Let me know how you like them! ☺️