I’m always looking to make new recipes for breakfast. It’s seriously one of my favorite types of meals to make. I made this casserole & it was a hit with my family. Hoping you enjoy it as well. Bon Appetit!
1 package gluten free beefless ground
14 eggs, whisked
2 green peppers, diced
3 tomatoes, diced
1 (10oz.) box frozen spinach
12-15 potatoes (depending on size of potatoes), chopped medium size
8 oz. Mexican style shredded cheese
1/4 cup nutritional yeast
1/4 cup canola oil, divided
10 leaves of fresh basil
1/4 tsp celery salt
1/4 tsp Garlic salt
2 tsps Onion powder
1 tsp Minced onion
1/4- 1/2 tsp Parsley
1/8 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Sage
1/8 tsp Ground mustard
1/4 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Paprika
1/4 tsp Hot sauce
Kosher salt & ground pepper to taste
1) Chop & boil potatoes for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cook potatoes in 1/8 cup canola oil. Add seasoning, if desired. I blindly sprinkled in seasoned salt, chives, paprika & ground pepper. Set aside.
2) cook spinach.
3) Dice peppers. In another pan, saute in rest of canola oil (1/8 cup) until browned & soft. Add beefless ground. Saute til softened & browned. Add all of the spices, except salt & ground pepper. Add hot sauce.
4) Dice tomatoes. Set aside.
5) Whisk eggs together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
6) In a 13″ x 9″ pan, Layer in first, potatoes, beefless ground mix, spinach sprinkled over it, tomatoes over that, spread evenly, then pour whisked eggs all over the top.
7) Sprinkle mexican shredded cheese over top of it. Then sprinkle nutritional yeast on top. Season with Kosher salt & ground black pepper.
Bake on 375° for 35-40 minutes. Serve.
Hope you enjoy! ❤