A delicious dessert for Autumn! I was looking for a dessert to serve that would be simple & quick but so delicious and comforting. I made this over the weekend when my son was home visiting from college & we all enjoyed it! We all love pumpkin and this satisfied that pumpkin craving. Hope you enjoy it as well! Happy Autumn everyone! What are some pumpkin recipes that you love?
1 (15oz.) Can of pure pumpkin
1 (10oz.) Can of evaporated milk
1 Cup light brown sugar
3 tspns. Pumpkin pie spice
1 Box of yellow cake mix
1 Cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
1 Cup Gluten free Graham cracker crumbs
1 Cup chopped Pecans
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13″ x 9″ glass pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Melt butter in pan or microwave. Set aside.
3) Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs & pumpkin pie spice it up n a bowl. Lightly whisk. Pour into greased pan.
4) Sprinkle dry cake mix on top of wet batter.
5) Sprinkle G-free graham cracker crumbs on top of cake mix.
6) Sprinkle pecans on top.
7) Pour melted butter on top.
8) Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until top is lightly browned & center is set.
9) Serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped topping of choice. We did vanilla ice cream. Yum!