Good Morning Everyone!! I’ve been busy preparing for Christmas and working on our YouTube channel videos (Brambleberry Cottage channel- if you’re interested, check us out, we’d love to have you stop by, subscribe if you’d like to join our community 😊). With all of the decorations mostly done, gift wrapping and some rest, I’m ready to begin some baking for the month.
After Thanksgiving, I was tired with cooking and baking and glad to have had leftovers and hubby to help with some meals, and now after some rest, I’m ready for the Christmas holiday baking to begin!! Hope you’re all faring well and enjoying this holiday season! Down below check out the muffin recipe that we had this weekend at breakfast. It’s yummy!! Enjoy!! 🎄😊
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips
3 mashed ripened bananas
3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
2 large eggs, room temperature
1/4 cup real maple syrup
2 tsps vanilla extract
2 Tbspns almond milk
1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup dairy free gluten free semi sweet chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life brand)
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray muffin tins with coconut oil spray well. Set aside.
2) Mash bananas and set aside. Measure out ingredients.
3) In a large bowl, mix together with a handheld blender mashed bananas, peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and milk.
4) Place flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in bowl and mix on low until just blended. Don’t overmix.
5) Fold in with a rubber spatula, the chocolate chips. Using a 1/3 cup, scoop the batter into each muffin tin. Will make 11-12 muffins.
6) Bake for 20 minutes in 350°F preheated oven.
7) Use toothpick to check doneness (will be a little mushy because of chocolate chips but should have some crumb on toothpick) and when done, keep in muffin tin for 2 minutes on cooling rack. Remove and place on serving dish & serve warm or cooled. Enjoy!! ☕