Oh Wow, the yumminess!!! I made this chocolate cream pie the other day, just because. I Love “Just because” recipes! This one is seriously good, guys & gals!! It takes a little time of prep, but it is so worth it! It’s so chocolatey!!
Pre-made gfree crust (recipe in previous post)
1 (12 oz.) Silken tofu, drained
1 3/4 cup Enjoy Life semi sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup cashew milk
- Using recipe from previous post for crust, make the crust. Poke with fork on bottom & sides of crust. Bake on 450°F for 10/11 minutes. Cool on cooling rack completely.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips. When melted, set aside.
- Add silken tofu & cashew milk to pan with melted chocolate. Use an immersion blender & blend well all filling ingredients until smooth. Pour into pre-made crust.
- Freeze in freezer overnight or for at least 2 hours.
- Top with homemade whipped topping & serve.
*If you freeze overnight, it may be too frozen, so you may need to defrost slightly for a couple hours in fridge. You can place in refrigerator overnight, instead of freezer for a creamier fill. If you wish to make it prettier, place chocolate curls on top or sprinkle with cocoa powder. Enjoy!!