Made this yummy cake today & it was a big hit! It’s easy, refreshing and light. Hope you enjoy it. 🍋
3/4 cup almond flour
2 cups gluten free all purpose flour with xanthan gum
1 1/2 tspns baking powder
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups almond milk
2 large eggs
2 TBSPNS coconut oil
3 TBSPNS lemon juice
1 Tbspn lemon zest
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
2 TBSPNS lemon juice
2 TBSPNS almond milk (add slowly, so not too runny, but if it is, add more of the confectioner’s sugar)
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease pan with cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients. Set aside.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients. Add to the dry mixture. Whisk all together.
5) Pour into Bundt cake pan & bake for 30 minutes. Test with toothpick. If toothpick doesn’t come out clean, place back in oven for approximately 5 more minutes.
6) Leave in pan on cooling rack to cool for ten minutes. Then remove from pan & cool completely on rack.
7) Make your icing while cake is cooling.
8) When completely ready & cooled, Drizzle the icing on cake. *
* Tip: Place cake onto parchment paper while drizzling. Let sit for a few minutes. Add lemon slices to decorate cake if you wish, by slicing halfway down the lemon slices & twisting.
Enjoy this lemon delight!