Hi there! It’s been awhile! Hope everyone had a lovely Easter! It’s my favorite holiday and the weather lately couldn’t be any more perfect. We’ve been hard at work with some big projects at our cottage home and preparing for this beautiful season!
I wanted to share one of the recipes that I made on Easter. We always start our meal with a fruit salad and sorbet. This year I wanted it to be homemade and taste like spring. I made a pineapple mango sorbet. Recipe to follow below.
If you’d like to see what we’re up to at our cottage lately, come visit our channel on YouTube, “Brambleberry Cottage”!! Here’s the link. https://www.youtube.com/@brambleberrycottage
Pineapple Mango Sorbet
2 cups fresh cubed pineapple
2 cups frozen mango
1 cup organic granulated sugar
2 Tbspns lime juice
1) In a blender, throw all ingredients in and blend until creamy and smooth, about 4 minutes.
2) Keep refrigerated overnight.
3) The next day, place sorbet ingredients into an ice cream maker for 15 minutes.
4) Scoop sorbet into a container that can be placed in a freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
5) When ready to serve, let sit on counter for 15 minutes before scooping out, allowing it to soften a bit.
* Serving suggestion: Place a scoop onto fruit salad.
This is very refreshing and so yummy for Spring!!